The DynaFlame® is Camus’s leading edge product with models ranging from 500,000 BTU to 6 million BTU (the first in the industry for this style of Boiler/Water Heater). All models are available in non-condensing, near-condensing or fully condensing modes. The primary heat exchanger is available in copper/cu-ni or stainless steel.
- Single point input adjustment for controlling air and gas
- 1 to 1 air/gas ratio for perfect modulation throughout
- Advanced digital control system with pinpoint accuracy
- Proven hot surface ignition with soft start, rumble free operation
- 4-20mA for setpoint or modulation control
- Proven pilot ignition on models above 3 million BTU/hr
- 0-10 VDC Converter (must be specified)
- Lead-lag capability up to 8 boilers
- DHW sensor (domestic only) and system sensor (heating only)
- Modbus RTU communication
- Direct ignition up to 2.5 million BTU/hr
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger (condensing models only)
Flow switch, pressure relief valve, low gas pressure switch and flame failure contacts are standard on every DynaFlame®
Noritz is excited to offer a new level of excellence to consumers with hydronic heating who wish to install one appliance to meet both domestic hot water and space heating needs. The CB Combination (Combi) Boiler from Noritz utilizes high-efficiency condensing technology to deliver hot water to both plumbing and hydronic heating applications for homes of all sizes. The CB Combi delivers up to 9.2 gallons per minute of domestic hot water and can be used on a wide variety of hydronic applications such as radiators, baseboards, in-floor radiant, and snow melts, as well as forced-air applications such as air handlers.
Weighing only 90 pounds, the wall-hung CB Combi is also significantly lighter than a traditional boiler, requiring only one installer to do the job instead of two. In fact, its compact size allows it to take up as much as 80 percent less space than a traditional floor-standing boiler and water heater. Utilizing three high quality, non-magnetic, stainless steel heat exchangers, the new CB boiler is able to safely and accurately heat both your DHW and heating applications while maintaining the separation of the two water systems.
- Helps you save
- Reliable and consistent performance
- User-friendly touchscreen control unit
- On-demand DHW with Vitodens 100-W, B1KA Combi boiler
- Outstanding efficiency of 95% A.F.U.E. on all models
- Fully-modulating input eliminates energy waste
- Lasting performance with proven Viessmann stainless steel Inox-Radial heat exchanger constructed to CSA B51 and ASME Section IV
- Low-emission combustion with fully-modulating Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner for natural gas or propane; factory calibrated